Menestrello Prosecco Wine Bottle Candle
Menestrello Prosecco Wine Bottle Candle
Cut and polished using our refined technique the edges are guaranteed to be perfectly smooth, whilst the premium slow-burn and sustainably-sourced soy wax has been hand poured in small batches to provide you with the highest quality artisan candle.
Hand crafted in our Devon studio using carefully curated natural fragrances, every candle is bursting with aroma; perfect for those who require a stronger scent throw to fill the room whether the candle is lit or not.
All of our products use vegan friendly, cruelty free, sustainably sourced materials, and are shipped in 100% recycled/ recyclable/ biodegradable packaging to ensure they reach you in perfect condition but with minimal impact to the environment.
♻️ Eco-conscious Materials
- VESSEL - Upcycled bottle: using post-consumer waste significantly reduces this candles carbon footprint than if it was recycled via conventional methods. Even more so compared to a "standard" candle vessel that's been manufactured from scratch using virgin resources.
- WAX - Sustainably sourced soy wax: a natural, vegan friendly, biodegradable and renewable wax derived from soy beans.
- WICK - Natural cotton-fibre wicks: reduce sooting and promote a cleaner burn with their unrivalled wax-absorption properties.
- FRAGRANCE - All of our carefully chosen fragrances are guaranteed to be vegan friendly and completely paraben and cruelty free.
✅ Benefits of Soy Wax
- Our soy wax candles burn cleaner and produce as much as 90% LESS soot than their paraffin counterparts, significantly reducing indoor air pollution and the carbon footprint associated with other fossil-fuel based alternatives.
- With a lower burning temperature compared to other waxes, soy wax candles are proven to last up to 50% longer than a paraffin candle of the same size. In essence, get more for your money and enjoy this candle for longer.
⏳ Burn Time
Due to the differences in label designs and where we can cut bottles there may be slight variations in the height (and therefore volume) of our bottle candles. Generally speaking, however, below is an approximate guide for the most common bottle sizes;
- 330mL bottles= approx. 50 hours.
- 500mL bottles= approx. 70 hours.
- 700mL bottles = approx. 100 hours
🌳 1 Order = 1 More Tree
- Your support has a tangible effect in the fight against climate change, as every order you make helps fund environmental projects around the globe. Together, we're making a world of difference.
- With more than 1000+ 5-star reviews received from well over 10,000 happy customers, we're proud of our credentials in providing the highest quality handmade and eco-friendly products & accessories.
- We will never ship an item that doesn't meet our rigorous high standards.
- If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, then we'll replace or refund your item. Guaranteed.
- We strive to ship all order within 1 business day.
- Our secure packaging is a carefully chosen combination of recycled/ recyclable or biodegradable materials; even the packing peanuts we use are made from starch and dissolve in water!
🔁 Reduce, Reuse, Refill
- Once finished, make the most of our Candle Refill Service and re-use the empty vessel by simply returning it for a refill (in any fragrance you want!) for a significant discount.
❔ Questions & Pre-orders
- If you have any further questions or this particular candle is unavailable in the fragrance you would prefer, then simply contact to arrange a custom order! Then rest easy safe in the knowledge we'll make your perfect candle especially for you.
PLEASE NOTE:As the bottles used to make this candle are recycled they may have some character building imperfections from their previous life, but all are guaranteed to be in excellent condition. We will never ship an item that doesn't meet our rigorous high standards.
This product is not affiliated with or endorsed in any way by the original manufacturer and/or trademark owner, but we hope they appreciate it living on in a loving home for years to come. Please also note the product pictured is a stock image may not be the actual one you receive.
Never leave candles unattended and keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch to prevent smoking and soot build up. Only burn on a level, heat resistant surface and keep away from from children, pets or anything that could catch fire. On the first burn ensure the melt pool reaches the edges of the candle; this helps prevent tunnelling around the wick.